Completing the commission
- How can l communicate with the publisher once I’ve been commissioned? To send a message to your publisher, go to ‘My jobs’ and under the ‘Actions’ tab select ‘Comment’.
- I’ve just received a message saying l was assigned a job, but l can’t find any more information about it. Where should I look? You can find the list of all your jobs, past and current, under ‘My jobs’ at the top of the page. To start working on a new job, click ‘Edit’.
- I’ve just received a message saying l have been assigned a job, how do l claim it? The job will be listed under ‘My Jobs’. Select ‘claim’ and ‘edit’ to start work.
- I’ve just claimed a job. What now? Go to ‘My jobs’ and select the one you are currently working on. The ‘edit’ option will allow you to upload your work. You can also talk directly to your publisher through the instant messaging icon on the left hand side.
- What is the red ‘Not Available’ button for? The ‘Not Available’ option will notify the publisher that you are not able to carry out the work commissioned to you. If you confirm your unavailability, the publisher can assign the job to another content creator.
- Can l edit my work after submitting it? No. Once the job is sent to the publisher, it cannot be edited. However, if you feel that changes need to be made, you can message the publisher and make them aware of the situation.
- I’ve just submitted my work. What now? Your publisher will review your work. They may ask for changes to be made at this stage, in which case they will send your work back with a comment attached to explain. When satisfied with your work, the publisher will approve it and you will be paid within 30 days.
- My work is ready, but I want to review it before I submit it. To make sure you don’t lose your work, click on ‘Save’ and a notification will appear at the top of the page.